- 1 ½ lbs Russet Potatoes (roughly 4 potatoes)
- .5 Tbsp of Chicken Bouillon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick of Butter, Unsalted
- 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Minced
- 4 tbsp Uncle Clarence Righteous Ribs With A Kick
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 cups Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and clean the potatoes, peel if desired, then cut them into large dice, and place them in a pot then cover them with water with the chicken bouillon. Cook until tender and drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan then add garlic, cook until fragrant. Add heavy cream and Uncle Clarence Righteous Ribs to the pan then bring to a simmer, take the pan of the heat and add sour cream.
- Place drained potatoes in an oven safe dish, preferably a cast iron pan. Pour over sauce mixture over potatoes then top with cheese, jalapenos, and bacon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and enjoy!