Great tasting barbecue doesn't have to take hours to perfect. We can help you get delicious chicken thighs on the table super quickly.
Chicken thighs (we like boneless)
Uncle Clarence Righteous Rib seasoning
Avocado (or vegetable) oil to coat
- In a bowl, add enough oil to lightly coat your chicken
- Liberally season with Uncle Clarence Righteous Rub seasoning
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes
- Grill your chicken on indirect heat with the lid down turning occasionally until your chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Alternatively, chicken can be baked, in your air fryer at 315 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and continue to bake at 325 degrees for an additional 25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Finish with Uncle Clarence BBQ Original BBQ Sauce if desired
Have you used our products? Share your recipe with us!