- 1 Trimmed Beef Brisket (4 to 5 pounds)
- ½ cup Uncle Clarence Righteous Ribs with a Kick
- Uncle Clarence BBQ Sauce to finish
- Take your trimmed brisket and score the fatty side then rub Uncle Clarence Righteous Ribs all over. Wrap it tight in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees F.
- Unwrap the brisket and place on a parchment or foil lined sheet pan fatty side up. Slow roast for 3 hours, take out of the oven wrap brisket in foil and place back in the oven for 3 and a half more hours. Take it out of the oven and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 300. Once the brisket is rested, slice it and shingle it then brush with Uncle Clarence BBQ sauce and place back in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and enjoy!